You can uninstall Vector by accessing the Windows 10 Settings page. To carry out this process, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on Start then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features;
- Search for Vector and select Uninstall.
Alternatively, you can access Vector’s folder on Windows directly:
- On the Start menu, search for the %appdata% folder;
- Access the Vector folder;
- Select the Uninstall file and follow the required steps;
There you go! If you follow one of the indicated processes above, Vector will be uninstalled successfully.
Hey! Was this content helpful?
Please rate it below! It's important that we work together to make our Help Center even more complete.