To place orders through the Chart, you can use a tab called Chart Trading.
Use the right mouse button while hovering the graph window and then select Chart Trading. You will see this extra bar:
- Here you can:
Select the account used to send orders (Simulation account or Exchange account);
- Select a previously created OCO strategy;
- Create an OCO strategy through Trade > TP/SL Strategy Order Editor;
- Define the order quantity and its price;
- Check the total value of an order before creating it;
- Define an expiration date in order to cancel orders unfilled orders;
- Close filled orders;
- Cancel + Close;
- Invert orders (transform a buy position into a sell position);
To gain a better insight into Chart Trading, watch the video below (content in Brazilian Portuguese).
Hey! Was this content helpful?
Please rate it below! It's important that we work together to make our Help Center even more complete.