To connect your Exchange account to Vector platforms, it is necessary to create and link an API Key.
The API Key and its respective API secret must be generated at the Exchange, after creating and validating the account. Each Exchange will have its own step-by-step to generate and link the API Key on their virtual environment. On the platform, integrate your exchange account by accessing the Trade menu > Register Exchange Account.
Find out more about your exchange below:
Mercado Bitcoin (Brazilian Portuguese) - https://suporte.mercadobitcoin.com.br/hc/pt-br/articles/360040781391-Como-gerar-uma-chave-de-API
Having the API key and API secret at hand, follow the steps below to synchronize the information with the Vector Mobile App.
Connecting your Exchange account to Vector Mobile App
1. On the Vector Mobile app, access the side menu and select Settings.
2. Select Exchange accounts.
3. Access the option Register new account and select your Exchange
4. Enter the API Key and API secret generated at your Exchange account.
5. In a few minutes, a pop-up will confirm that your exchange account was successfully synced with Vector. Your current positions may take up to one hour to be synchronized with the Vector platform.
Hey, did you find the content of this article helpful?
Don’t forget to rate us below! We know how important it is for us to work together so that we can make our Help Center even more complete!